A true classic for the stoner within – a potent recipe for infused, gooey fudge-like brownies.
We’ve all heard of “special brownies” - but this recipe is definitely special. It isn’t your average brownie recipe – it’s infused with both CannaButter and CannaFlour, making them extra-potent and extra delicious. They’re perfect for a relaxed night with friends or as a dessert for a lovely dinner date. If using both CannaButter and CannaFlour sounds too potent for you – worry not! Use only CannaButter and substitute CannaFlour with normal flour.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- ½ cup CannaButter, melted
- ¾ cup CannaFlour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8x8 aluminum square baking dish OR glass baking dish
- 2 medium mixing bowls
- Prep Baking Dish & Oven
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cover baking dish with thin layer of shortening to prevent brownies from sticking.
- Combine Ingredients
- Blend CannaButter, sugar, and vanilla extract in mixing bowl until smooth.
- Use whisk to beat eggs into CannaButter mixture until well blended.
- In second mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt.
- Slowly mix flour mixture into butter mixture, stirring after adding a small amount at a time until all has been combined.
- Prep chocolate chips
- Toss chocolate chips in about 1 tablespoon flour. This prevents them from falling to the bottom of the brownies.
- Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Pour & Bake
- Pour batter into baking dish and use spatula to level.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until edges begin to pull away from sides of baking dish.
*Note: These are gooey, so the toothpick trick may not work with this recipe!
Et Voila! Your special ooey-gooey brownies are finished! Let them cool before using a knife to cut them (coating the knife in flour helps the brownies from tearing/crumbling while cutting). For added flavor, you can choose to use white chocolate chips or even butterscotch. The choice is yours!