All content in this article and this website, including text, images, audio, or other formats was created for informational purposes only. Nothing herein is intended to be discerned as medical advice and should not be construed as such. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider regarding a medical condition.
Hytiva does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.
Hytiva (company) and it’s affiliates provide an service that offers a variety of training programs, and other content (collectively, the “Content”). The company’s service, (the “Courses”) and any other features, applications, materials, tools, or other related services offered from time to time by HYTIVA in connection with its business, however accessed, are referred to collectively as the ” HYTIVA Services”.
As a condition of the service, purchase of one or more publications distributed by HYTIVA and/or other authorized distributor (“Publication”) and other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned (“Viewer” or “Viewer / Buyer” or ” Student / Viewer / Buyer”) or hereby agrees as follows:
Certain HYTIVA services are provided to you as a free service. There are some other HYTIVA services, which, if you are interested in accessing, will require payment by you. The HYTIVA services that may be accessed after payment are referred to currently as ” HYTIVA Fees.”
- Wholesaler / Viewer / Buyer: (a) has the authority to enter into this Agreement, (b) is voluntarily entering into this Agreement, (c) is at least eighteen (18) years old and (d) shall comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Wholesaler / Viewer / Buyer shall comply with all applicable laws including, without limitation, privacy, license, firearm, and security laws;
- Wholesaler / Viewer / Buyer shall not, and shall not permit any person to, copy, make derivative works, disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the Publication;
- All right, title and interest in and to the Publication, including, without limitation, the copyright in and to the Publication, exclusively vests in and shall always vest with HYTIVA;
- THE PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” HYTIVA, AND EACH PUBLISHER, DISTRIBUTOR, AFFILIATE, OWNERS, MANAGER, OFFICER, REPRESENTATIVE, AGENT, SUBCONTRACTOR, AND ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY RELATED TO OR AFFILIATED THEREWITH (“HYTIVA PARTIES”) PROVIDES NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER OR NOT IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, WITH RESPECT TO THE PUBLICATION OR ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS REASONABLY CONTEMPLATED BY THE PARTIES HERETO PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to the Student / Viewer / Buyer) OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, ERROR-FREE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT HYTIVA KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE, IN FACT, AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), WHETHER ALLEGED TO ARISE BY LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOMER USAGE IN THE TRADE OR BY COURSE OF DEALING.
- EACH HYTIVA PARTY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO WHOLESALER / BUYER (OR TO ANY PERSON CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE OR INTEREST DERIVED FROM OR AS SUCCESSOR TO VIEWER / BUYER’S RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF CONTENT ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THE PARTIES HAVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Viewer / Buyer shall indemnify and hold each HYTIVA Party harmless from and against any damages, liabilities, costs, charges, expenses, expenditures, fees (including, without limitation, attorneys’, accountants’, experts’, investigators’, witnesses’ and professionals’ fees) and other losses of whatsoever nature (“Losses”) incurred by any HYTIVA Party with respect to, arising from or out of any claim that relates to or arises out of any act or omission of Wholesaler / Viewer / Buyer, including, without limitation, the misuse of the Publication.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada. Wholesaler / Viewer / Buyer consents to personal jurisdiction, as well as venue for any claim regarding or arising out of this Agreement in the appropriate state or federal court located in Clark County, Nevada.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between HYTIVA and the Student / Viewer / Buyer with respect to the Publication. No prior or contemporaneous representations, inducements, promises, or agreements, oral or otherwise, between HYTIVA and the Wholesaler / Viewer / Buyer with respect to the Publication shall be of any force or effect.
Changes to this policy
Hytiva.com has the discretion to update this policy at any time. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.