As a valued customer, partner, or media outlet, we’d like to let you know that Hytiva® works hard to create original content and designs unique to the Hytiva® brand.
The Hytiva Bud Chips, that Hytiva® has created for every cannabis strain, are an example. Because these assets are licensed trademarks of Hytiva®, there are some rules that cover their usage.
Please see the general guidelines below. For a detailed understanding, please review the Hytiva Brand Assets License and Permissions Agreement. If you would like access to the assets after your review, please submit the contact form below.
- Use brand assets from this page only
- Display the word “Hytiva” in the same general size as the content surrounding it
- Provide adequate spacing around the logo so it doesn’t look messy.
We recommend a spacing of 30 pixels from other content.
- Follow the Hytiva Brand Assets License and Permissions Agreement
Please Do Not:
- Use any Hytiva Brand Assets on any product or merchandise without express written permission from Hytiva
- Use Hytiva Bud Chips graphics without express written permission from Hytiva
- Use the logo in any manner which suggests endorsement or affiliation or partnership
- Manipulate or change the logo in any way
- Separate the elements of the logo
- Animate, color, rotate, or skew the logo
- Use the logo without the registered mark
- Modify the font or alter the size or proportions of any Hytiva brand assets
- Use the logo in association with any disparaging, hateful or obscene material
- Use the logo in ways that might be confusing, misleading, or deceptive
- Use the Hytiva logo adjacent to other logos unless the logos are arranged horizontally and spaced adequately
- Use the Hytiva logo in any advertising that is likely to reach persons under 21 years of age or targets or solicits person under 21 years of age
- Use the wordmark without the Bud Chip symbol
- Stack the Bud Chip symbol on top of the wordmark
- Place the Bud Chip symbol after the wordmark
Be sure to come back to this page regularly to check for updates to these guidelines. It is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
This document was last updated on March 2, 2017.
Contact Us to Request Hytiva Brand Assets
Be sure to let us know which brand assets you would like and a general description of how you plan to use them.