Top 7 Tips for a Hytened Girl’s Night in Las Vegas
These aren’t your average tips pertaining to a night out.
It’s our first girl’s night out high (legally) in Las Vegas, and the excitement is more than exhilarating. We can search for tips for a girl’s night out on Google with a list of satisfying ideas, but here you’ll find a few tips for the stoner in us all. What could be better than a perfectly prepared night on the town in Sin City?
1. Make cannabis shopping part of the experience. Let’s grab our girls and head to a few dispensaries not only to look at the various strains each location offers, but to experience the atmosphere and people each one harbors. Ask questions about which strains make us energetic, giggly, aroused, etc. – whatever mood we’re trying to achieve.
2. Decide whether everyone consumes the same strain or a different one. Should every girl smoke the same strain and try to experience the same effects or should we choose our own, seeking the effects best suited for us?
3. Nominate a carrier. This was more important when cannabis wasn’t legal; when the pungent smell of nugs might seep through a bag or container. Now that it’s legal, smelling a tad like it isn’t a big deal so everyone can carry their own weed. Vape pens are becoming popular which don’t emit a scent the way buds do. But if some girls are wearing clothes with no pockets or carrying tiny purses… This still might be an important step.
4. Choose transportation. There’s lots of way to get around Vegas, from limos to the monorail, taxis to bike sharing, walking to car rentals. Depending on how much privacy we want or what we can splurge just on transport, make sure it’s agreed upon before smoking begins so no one wastes their high trying to figure it out.
5. Start the evening early. Don’t just plan to go to clubs and casinos during the night, head to a restaurant or buffet first so everyone has plenty of energy. Perhaps add a massage or spa session – a manicure or pedicure? New hairstyles? Each girl needs to indulge and be pampered before the incredible, unforgettable night commences. If planning to eat out together, don’t forget a strain of cannabis that increases appetite & if going to a spa, don’t forget that relaxing, tingly strain…
6. Keep an eye on each other. The combination of cannabis and alcohol can be fun, but too much of either or both can cause faulty decision-making. Let’s all agree to make sure no one throws all their money away in one place or in one slot machine. Or passes out alone in the bathroom, that would suck too.
7. Agree to drop all negativity & set limits for the night. Round up your closest girlfriends into a group huddle and declare it a drama-free 24 hours, full of spontaneity and amazing memories. Let everyone express what their limits are (if any, for alcohol, weed, spending, etc.) so everyone can keep an eye on each other as the night progresses. Let’s ensure everyone’s desires are met (some might want to gamble, some may want to check out a strip club) so all can experience the magnificent entertainment Sin City has to offer.