Nevada Cannabis Delivery Process
Nevada Cannabis Law
Hytiva complies with all Nevada state laws. If you would like to learn more and review the current regulations, visit:
Nevada Cannabis Delivery FAQ's
How long does it take to receive my cannabis delivery?
- Please allow 60-90 min. Orders are processed in the order they are received, and higher volume may extend delivery times.
What is required for cannabis delivery?
- All cannabis delivery whether recreational or medical requires:
- A photo ID (21+). Forms of ID accepted include driver's licenses, passports and state ID cards.
- Medical cannabis delivery in Nevada requires a valid medical card from any state. Nevada shares reciprocity with all states.
- In the state of Nevada, a medical marijuana caregiver card is issued, which is also accepted. Reminder, you must be present with your ID at delivery.
- Private residence address (mailable address). Homes, apartments and condos are all acceptable.
Why do I need to upload my ID?
- Compliance requires us to know and verify your ID when we arrive with your order. Hytiva takes your privacy and information seriously, sharing this information only with the dispensary you order with and maintaining HIPAA compliant security practices.
What does HIPAA mean?
- HIPAA stands for, The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. It's a national standard by federal law, to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient's knowledge or consent.
Can I have my cannabis delivered to my hotel, resort or casino?
- No, it is illegal not only in Las Vegas, but in the state of Nevada for dispensaries and couriers.
- Any service providing it, is breaking the law.
Where is medical marijuana delivery allowed?
- Throughout the Las Vegas valley and Henderson.
Where is recreational marijuana delivery allowed?
- Throughout the Las Vegas valley.
What type of payment is accepted for your cannabis delivery?
- Law currently does not allow us to accept debit cards, credit card or checks. All forms of payment are cash.
Does the driver carry change?
- Our delivery drivers do not carry change. Please have payment ready when they arrive.
Is Tipping required?
How can I track my order?
- Customers will receive an order confirmation text and then another notification once the order is on its way for delivery with an estimated time of arrival (ETA).
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes. If it needs to be canceled, please notify us immediately at 702-291-7171.
What if I miss my delivery?
- We understand things happen. Please do your best to notify us if you are unable to receive your delivery as soon as possible.
- A cannabis delivery requires much more effort than a delivery you might receive for other products. As a result, after two delivery attempts are made and failed, we will suspend your account for a period of time without notification.
- Hytiva cannabis delivery drivers in the state of Nevada, will arrive in an unmarked car, in plain clothes.